Wednesday 18 August 2010

Stormy clouds

I've been fiddling around with the paint brush recently and this is my most recent attempt.  


I've really enjoyed painting a dramatic skyline, really got into it didn't I? :-) This was painted from a photo on a calender, so nothing like this has been going on in my imagination. The painting has photographed darker than it actually is so try and imagine the dark bits being a tad lighter. I might go back and rework a few areas, but for the moment I'm just going to leave it and see how I feel later.  Nothing worse than over working a painting.


If the weatherman is to be believed, we are in for some of this weather tonight.  Unfortunately I don't live by the sea.

Have a good evening or day wherever you are.

Anne




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Them's good clouds cob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the artist Anne. I am very fond of clouds in all forms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.