Monday 14 April 2014

The fisherman returns

Yesterday afternoon I picked hubby up from the airport after his wonderful and successful fishing trip in Walpole, Western Australia.  He spent time fishing with my farming brother, my nephew and my brothers mate, a good all round blokey time was had by all.  Here are a few photos from hubby's time away.

Eric with a beautiful sea salmon.



These kangaroos roamed in and out of the caravan park.


Hubbies accommodation was the hippy van.


I think a hard working farmer deserves to lie down while waiting for the fish to bite.

Eric, Trev and Ben.

Sandscapes on the beach.


Cleaning the days catch with a friend who lives locally.

Eric with one that didn't get away.


After the fishing week was over, hubby drove back up to the farm to stay with Mum for a couple of days.  On the way he stopped off at the tree top walk.



Without question hubby enjoyed his holiday and would love to do it again.


6 comments:

  1. Looks like your hubby had a wonderful time. The fish are beautiful and scenery isn't bad either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery is soo beautiful! Makes me homesick for Australia...

    Take care,
    Anne

    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly looks like your hubby had a fantastic trip. Look at all those beautiful fish! There's better than a relaxing fishing trip to reset things for you is there. :) A wonderful day to you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a really girly time while he was away.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time - and wonderful of them all to share photos with us so we can imagine being there too! Love the hippy van! It must be great to actually catch some fish, and a decent size too. It's been a while since I've actually caught anything. Will have to go to WA to do it I think. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Anne! What a lovely time he had. Makes me wish I was a bloke! The beaches look stunning. Hope you managed a lovely time at home xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.