Friday 3 September 2010

A labrador and a vacuum cleaner

Hello.  I'm taking a lunch break in between vacuuming rooms and must admit it isn't one of my favourite household jobs.  Nevertheless it must be done.  My stubborn labrador is a strange dog, she loves the vacuum cleaner and when it's switched on, she wants in on the action.
Here she is standing between me and the couch while I'm trying to vacuum.


She always wants to be vacuumed herself.  I'm not sure if it's the sensation of being vacuumed she likes or the attention she is getting.


The white powder on the mat is bicarb soda which I sprinkle on about an hour before I vacuum.  Does wonders for absorbing all the doggy smells.

After all that vacuuming she needs a rest.


So do I.  Not happening though, there's more to be done.  I guess it keeps me out of trouble for a few hours.  My Dad would not agree with that!!  :-)

Enjoy your weekend.

Anne



1 comment:

  1. My Lab pup Norman is the same, he goes crazy over the vacuum! Must be a lab thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.