Sunday 19 December 2010

I haven't finished

Well I thought I was all finished with making pretty decorations for Christmas.  Apparently not.  When that creative urge strikes, you've just got go with it.


 
This little round decoration was originally destined for the tree (what was I thinking), but it was just too big so now it sits behind these little birds.  I made the decoration by sewing two circles of white felt together and stuffing with poly filler.  (Looks like a little mini cushion).  I cut some lengths of silver sparkly ric rac and hot glued them to the doily (op. shop for $1.00).  I then either sewed or hot glued a selection of silver, gold and white buttons on to the doily which was then hand sewn on to the white felt mini cushion.  A little more Christmas cheer in the corner of the lounge room can't hurt.

And how do you like my little blogging buddy.  He came and sat next to me and put his paw out so he was touching my leg.  This is just one of the reasons why I love cats.

Have a lovely day everyone and to all the wonderful people in the U.K. who are coping with white stuff from the sky, stay safe and warm.

Anne  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.