Saturday 30 July 2011

Enjoying patterns and colour

Last week when I was coming out of the library, I saw these free postcards and brought a few of them home with me.  I'm not sure what I will do with them yet, but do like how they look together.

While on the subject of postcards, a couple of months ago I participated in a postcard swap.  Here is a selection of those I received which I've put together because I like the way the colours and patterns go together.


I'm quite facinated by the colours and patterns in nature which makes going for walks rather fun.  Am I the only one who does this?
 
On a not so pleasant note, I had to take Stripey to the vet today as he is suffering a rather nasty pussycat flu.  Poor kitty is sneezy, snuffling, has watery eyes and having tummy troubles too.  I hope his medicine has him feeling better soon.

I hope you are all having a great weekend,

Anne  xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely postcards.
    It's amazing what you can pick up for free, isn't it?!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light and texture are catching my eye at the moment. Especially in our woods.

    Hope Stripey responds well. I've had two cats that had feline flu before I became their owner (or should I say their official cat tin opener!). They both lived to ripe old ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those postcards are fabulous! If you would like a postcard from galway im going at the end of august. send me you postal address!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, you're not the only that likes to spot colour and patter in nature!

    Hope Stripey is well again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.