Four happy moments from this week, actually five.
1. Seeing hubby's hand made French clock every time I walk into this room.
2. Picking more Hydrangeas, these blossoms are from the same bush.
3. Admiring the contrast between the blue, blue summer sky and the leaves of the Golden Elm in my neighbour's garden.
3. Looking at my garden while sitting in the family room.
5. Thinking about my visit to see Dad and Mum in Western Australia in a weeks time.
Wishing you all many happy moments in the coming week.