Here are four of many happy moments from this week. No. 1 is by far the happiest moments I've had during the week.
1. Talking to my Dad on the phone while he is in hospital and despite the fact that he is feeling miserable, we've had lovely chats and I've made him laugh. Love you Dad!! And talking to you too Mum!
2. Working with hubby outside and bundling up our garden waste to be taken away by the council green waste collection. The front garden is looking so much better now.
3. Admiring the drystone wall along the driveway hubby has just finished making. The second photo shows how he made it blend in with the wall that was already there.
4. Discovering a new author and knowing I have another 24 books in the series to read. Although this book was first published in 1985 and a little dated when it comes to things like technology, the storyline is excellent, a very good read.
5. Yes an extra happy moment, we had 18ml of rain overnight. The garden is happy and so am I.
Hello and welcome to my two new followers.