Friday 1 July 2011

Visting Western Australia

Hi everyone.  Just letting you know that I will be away for a week and a half visiting my parents and brother in Western Australia on the farm.  I'm looking forward to seeing wide open spaces, 
 sleeping in my old bedroom, eating Mum's cooking and doing jigsaws with Dad.  Oh and giving him a bit of cheek.  He's TROUBLE!!  :)   I might even get to spend some time with my brother doing farm stuff.
I'll get to say hello to Eddie, our old emu pet,

and go for long walks along roads like this.

I won't be able to post from the farm (I don't think I can), but I will try to keep up with all your posts.  If not, I'll be visiting and commenting furiously when I get back.

Before I sign off, I'd like to say hello to my new followers and say thank you to those who have been following me along the way.  I appreciate the time you take to read my posts.

Bye for now,

Anne  xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Anne, it sounds lovely all that wide open space.........and the stars at night.

    Have the best of best times with your folks and brother. Any more paintings of him milking perhaps?

    Will look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

    Safe travels my friend,

    Claire X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have lovely clear, warm, sunny winter days.
    But then again.....aren't they having a drought over there?
    So....
    I hope you have a cosy, sleepy, fun time wrapped up inside, while it pours down with rain outside.
    Happy Trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time Anne! Talk to you on your return after a great time 'home' I'm sure. Always nice to go back there if you can. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good break.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time with your family. Tell us all about it on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, thanks for your visit to GBJ. Looks like we are both on the same path this week. I am currently on hols at my in laws in Mid west NSW. A lovely farm holiday. Luckily though we do have internet so I am preparing a few happy snaps to post up on my blog. Enjoy your trip away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, I hope you have a lovely time with your family!

    I would love to go for long walks along so beautiful roads like this one and also seeing gorgeous wide open spaces too!

    (((Many hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time. It looks fabulous there .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a great holiday!! If you have time..

    http://kittysparadis.blogspot.com/2011/03/deilige-varblomster.html

    do you know what the purple flowers are?

    And the lovely floaty ones. You are a font of knowledge ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.