Thursday 22 September 2011

Thank you Louise!

I received a birthday package today from my lovely blog friend Louise from Ramblings of a Roachling.
I feel so spoilt and must admit to jumping around trying not to squeal when opened it up to find packages wrapped this gorgeous owl paper.
Is it o.k. for a 49 year old to squeal and jump? 

Louise knows how much I love owls and she sent me this gorgeous bag/tote with oh so cute owls printed on it.

And from a a Fair Trade Company which makes me VERY, VERY HAPPY.

I love these two little owls.  One is an ornament and the other a key ring.  How cute are they?!  A green and white polka dot body and a floral tummy.  I do believe Louise can read my mind.


Owl ornament is now making friends with a duck and puppy on the window sill at the kitchen sink, so every time I do the dishes I can look at him.

Louise also sent this fridge magnet with a truly wonderful saying.

It's now on my fridge door to remind me of important things.

I am absolutely thrilled Louise sent me this book so I can learn more about the beautiful part of the world she lives in.  Hubby and I did pass through the area briefly one day over 20 years ago, but it was misty, foggy and raining and we couldn't see a thing.  We are hoping to see it on a fine day in the future.

Louise and I share of love of wildlife and nature and I now have these wonderful wildlife programmes Louise has sent me to look at and I can't wait to get started.  I love the bird foot prints and tree borders on the labels, such a lovely touch.

I've saved showing you the card 'til last because it is exquisite.

Beautiful silver sparkly swirls, flourishes diamantes and a gorgeous bird.

Thank you so much Louise for making my birthday special.  Your gifts and card are wonderful and it means so much to me that you spent the time looking for things that you knew I would love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time you want to be taken on an adventure walking trails, rambling over rocks and fields, perhaps even encountering some wildlife, or even rolling down a hill, head on over to  Louise from Ramblings of a Roachling.

Bye for now,

Anne  xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are a lucky gal Anne..........how wonderful.
    Love all the 'owly' gifts just gorgeous, so thoughtful and generous of Louise

    Love the card too and I spy a peacock as well.

    So next year is going to be a significant birthday, shall have to mark that on the calender..........

    Claire XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for yesterday Anne! Looks like you had a lovely day & now it's turning in to a wonderful birthday week...full of owls & books & flowers : ) Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts :o)

    A very happy belated Birthday Anne!

    Have a great week,
    Kindest regards,
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne I've been waiting to here from you just so I knew my package arrived safely! I'm really thrilled you like what I sent! I thought the card was exquisite too! I wandered around the card shop for half an hour or so not knowing quite what I was looking for then I saw that one and knew you would love it! I'm so glad you liked all the owls! I was worried the package might be 'too owl-y'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts and a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes from one owl lover to another. I'm SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.